About WIN 2014 Symposium
The WIN 2014 Symposium is an exceptional global event entirely dedicated to breakthrough biomarker investigations and combination therapies for cancer. Major developments in precision cancer medicine will be developed in sessions featuring basic and clinical cancer research:
- Molecular analysis of immune cells and immunotherapy
- What can we learn from hemato-oncology?
- Innovative therapeutic initiatives and models of cooperation
- Combinations of targeted therapies
- New findings in fundamental mechanisms in pediatric solid and liquid cancers
- Blood and body fluids – non-invasive investigations in oncology
Most patients’ tumors are driven by multiple molecular aberrations that cannot be controlled by a single targeted agent. The challenge is to identify and test smart combinations of targeted agents capable of blocking optimal pathways at the same time.
- John Mendelsohn, Chair of the WIN Consortium
This original theme is for the first time the subject of an international symposium. Join the world’s leaders in precision cancer medicine: René Bernards, Leroy Hood, Bob Löwenberg, Richard Schilsky, Razelle Kurzrock, Ross Levin, Jean-Charles Soria, and many others.
- Vladimir Lazar, Chief Operating Officer of WIN Consortium
Some combinations are currently under investigation. Results of these and additional clinical studies are eagerly awaited as they hold the promise of taking precision cancer medicine to the next level.
- Alexander Eggermont, Vice-Chair WIN Consortium and Co-Chair WIN 2014 Symposium