Thursday 21 March 2019
Deadline abstract submission, withdrawal and change of abstract content
Week beginning 08 April 2019
Notification of abstract scheduling/rejection to submitting authors
Friday, 24 May 2019
Deadline for registration from presenting authors
All accepted abstracts will be scheduled for presentation in poster viewing sessions not overlapping with other elements of the program.
Abstracts within one of the following topics are welcome:
- Biomarkers (prognostic and predictive)
- Cancer prevention
- Clinical trial design
- Drug design and discovery
- Drug resistance and modifiers
- Early diagnosis of cancer
- Experimental therapies – clinical
- Experimental therapies – preclinical
- Genetics, genomics and proteomics
- New combinations (agents and modalities)
- New treatment strategies
- Patient reported outcomes
- Preclinical test models
Publication of Abstracts
All accepted abstracts will be published in an oncology review after the symposium.
All accepted abstract submissions will have the opportunity to compete for the WIN 2019 Best-Poster Awards. Details will be sent with the abstract notifications.